I find it hard to talk about ME when it comes to photography. Yes I am behind the camera, but what entices me is YOU. My background includes being a mother two babes and a wife to an amazing soldier. I have always had an obsession with photography, but I started on the other end of the camera. Once my children were born it was no longer about being in front of the lens, but behind the lens. When my mother passed away I realized just how important photographs were to keep the memories alive. I found love in capturing these memories and then I found love in photographing families. I strive to maintain my creativity and professionalism with every family I photograph. I guarantee your happiness when you hire me. I love being an Austin Photographer and most of all I love traveling for my photography!
Some of my faves:
1. Starbucks – can never deny me my white chocolate frap
2. Babies – one can say I always have baby fever
3. Shopping – I love some ME time in the store (prefer it without my tagalongs though)
4. Family Time – I can’t get enough of my children (as long as it is after 6AM)
5. Road Trips – I love getting the kids in the car and driving long distances. I love being an Austin photographer, but I love being on the road as well.
Follow this Austin Photographer on Facebook.
I spend my time photographing weddings, births, families, children, newborns and more. I am always up for a new photographing experience. As of now I can easily photograph in Texas, Las Vegas, Arizona, and California. Please visit my destination pages in order to receive specific quotes for those locations. I love teaming up with other photographers and growing together. If you are a photographer please take the take to contact me and we can get together.